There was an older senior missionary on my mission named Elder Stewart. Every time you asked him how he was he would respond with, "Life is good." I was reminded of him today when I asked an elderly lady at the senior center I have begun interning at how she was doing. She said, "I have nothing to complain about!"
I think I complain way too much! I have had an interesting month in which I have changed internships quite unexpectedly, which has caused a great deal of stress, but looking at the situation now, it is an opportunity that has been prepared for me to be more versatile in my field and one that will open up more opportunities for me in the future.
Trisha has been quite patience with me in putting up with my whining. She is good at reminding me that everything works out. "Life is good!"
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so update your blog with some wedding pictures and stuff, please :)
ReplyDelete